Asset Preservation Strategies
We provide strategies for our clients to better help them enjoy retirement with comfort and confidence. We welcome the opportunity to put our insight and experience to work for you.
The Financial Longevity Process
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life. This typically includes:
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Social Security Maximization
- Inflation Planning
- Spousal Planning
- Organizing, tracking and testing the plan
Once your income is established, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month. This typically includes:
- Risk tolerance assessment
- Fee Transparency
- Volatility Control
- Coordinating assets to achieve your goals
Any comprehensive Retirement Plan will include a strategy for tax liabilities. We work collaboratively with a qualified CPA in completing your plan. This typically includes:
- Financial planning software to make the best tax decisions
- Required Minimum Distributions planning
- Roth Conversion analysis
- Reviewing account types, titling, and beneficiary designations
A comprehensive plan will also have a strategy for addressing rising healthcare costs. This typically includes:
- Creating a plan for future health care expenses
- Looking at all aspects of Medicare, Parts A, B and D.
- Analyzing options for a Long-Term Care Plan
It is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most efficient manner. We work collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney in completing your plan. This typically includes:
- Drafting, reviewing, or amending your Living Trust
- Power of Attorney Documents
- Funding your Trust
- Titling your accounts properly and updating your beneficiaries
- Grandchild/Child Life Plan
We offer services in these three areas:
Prepare for retirement by putting your hard-earned assets to work.
Retirement Income Strategies
Protect the assets that can help you live the retirement you’ve always imagined.
Asset Protection Strategies
Long-Term Care Strategies
Provide for the people and causes you care about the most.